Flower Child



He came home with the bouquet of carnations for her...to her surprise and delight.  And she immediately asked if she could keep them in her bedroom.

Lover of nature...art...music, this child of mine came downstairs with her hair fashioned with flowers.

His eyes grew misty with tears when he saw how much his simple gesture meant to her...the joy that she received from this impromptu gift.


"Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get."
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (author of Life's Little Instruction Book)

And today I'm linking up with "Wordless Wednesday...with Words!"  Ha!  Love it...because I just cannot communicate without words!



and then, she {snapped}

Comments

  1. Hi Valerie! It's nice to meet you! Great to know you're Polish as well. My hubby is an American but with German roots from his mom. Thank you for stopping by my blog!
    Your daughter is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I remember I got flowers once delivered to me at school from my Mom and I was so excited and felt so loved! Lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts